Time of the Founders
Time of the Founders
Time of the Founders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back when Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin founded Hogwarts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Godric's Office

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:29 pm

"Don't mention it." Godric shrugged, as he pushed one of the curls out of Rowena's face. "By Merlin... Can you sit still for just a moment?" Godric quickly got up and walked over to his cabinet. He reached for a wooden box that was on one of the top shelves. His hands spun it around, as he attached a lense to it.

"Just smile for me, please?" He said, as he aimed the box at her face. "I call it a camera. It makes an instant painting." A bright flash lit up the room, and it was only seconds, before Godric showed Rowena a painting of herself.

"And now with some magic...." Godric aimed his wand, and the painting came to live. The Rowena Ravenclaw in the painting started moving. "Cool, eh?"

He quickly mounted the painting, and put it up on his wall. "Hey, a man likes to look at a gorgeous lady, ok?" He said, as he watched her incredulous face. "Plus, you look cute with a blush."
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Rowena looked curiously at the painting. "Can I see that... Thing?" She asked looking at the object in his hands.
Back to top Go down
https://timeofthefounders.rpg-board.net
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:55 pm

"Here you go." Godric said, as he handed her the camera. "You seem so shocked.. I'm not that stupid, you know? I can invent things as well!"
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:29 am

Rowena inspected the strange object in her hand. "What did you call it again?" She asked looking up at him through her curls. "A Cameran?"
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:04 am

"It's a camera, my dear Ravenclaw." Godric corrected her, his eyebrows raised. "As I just showed you, it captures a moment and freezes it in time. Add a little magic, and voilá the painting comes to life."
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:33 pm

"I Wonder..." Rowena thought allowed. Pulling out her wand she muttered a few Latin words. "Smile." She said snapping a surprise picture of Godric. Looking at the finished product she smiled brightly at him. "Look!" She said showing him the picture of his surprised face. "It moves!" She said. "And I didn't even have to cast a spell on the painting!"
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Godric's face twisted in horror, but he had to admit, her spellwork was pretty impressive. "How'd you do that?" He asked, as he put the painting next to Rowena's.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:39 pm

"Magic." Rowena stated with a smirk. Hopping off the desk she walked over too where Godric stood near the paintings. Fixing them so they weren't crooked she studied them closely.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:42 pm

Godric glared at her. "You know, from this distance it's so much easier to see how many flaws your face has." Godric said, as he pointed out a few discolorations in Rowena's picture. "Your nose looks funny too."
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Rowena whipped her head around to glare at him. "Like you're one to talk." She said turning back to look at his picture. "Mister I have a nose that's too large and missed a spot when I shave this morning." She said pointing as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:59 pm

"Oh hush." Godric gave Rowena a playful push, knocking her back into his desk. "I blame my dad for that, okay? And it's called a beard!"
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Rowena shoved him back. "Sure blame every one else." She said smirking. "You call this thing a beard?" she asked poking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:21 pm

"You have a really bad aim." Godric took her hand and placed it on his chin. "This is the beard, that was my cheek!"
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:09 am

Rowena punched him lightly in the shoulder with her other hand. "I'm aware Of that fact Godric." She said mock glaring.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:32 am

"Well, I never expected you to actually be able to hit me." He said, as he mock punched her back.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Rowena poked him lightly in the ribs then backed away quickly. "Hitting a woman shame on you." She said laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:38 pm

"You are woman?!" Godric snorted.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:48 pm

"No Godric." she said sarcastically. "I'm actually a man." She said rolling her brown eyes. Sitting down on Godric's chair she propped her feet up on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:50 pm

"Well, I knew that. That's why I was so surprised when you said you were a woman!" He summoned a chair and placed it besides Rowena, pushing her feet up on his desk. "I rather you not ruin the edges." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Rowena glared at Godric and purposely placed the heels of her boots on the edge of his desk. "If I'm a man Godric... That means you're not a straight man."
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:07 pm

"Get those filthy heels off of my desk! And... I'm just gonna glare at you for that." His eyes locked on her face, his brows knitted together.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Rowena smirked and lifted her feet. Lowering them again she firmly placed her heels on the edge of his desk. "What are you going to do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:17 pm

"Stupefy." Godric said, whipping his wand lightly. "Did that answer your question?" He asked, as he looked at the incapacitated woman.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Rowena gasped as the spell hit her in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Godric got up and placed a blindfold over Rowena's eyes, before he tied her hands to the chair. "There we go." He whipped his wand again, allowing Rowena to move again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Godric's Office
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next