Time of the Founders
Time of the Founders
Time of the Founders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back when Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin founded Hogwarts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Leaky Cauldron

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Salazar looked at Rowena. "Hello Rowena." He said smirking his usual smirk. "I'm fine ... How are you?" He asked with strained politeness. "Hello to you to... Gryffindor." He said looking at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:06 pm

"Slytherin." Godric said, nodding at the dark-haired man. "What brings you here?" The tone of voice was a mix between arrogance and wonder.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:07 pm

"I'm brilliant!" Rowena said stealing another sip of Godric's Butterbeer and looking at the book Helga had given her.
Back to top Go down
https://timeofthefounders.rpg-board.net
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:10 pm

"You do that again, and I'll lock you up inside a cage..." Godric smirked. Under his breath, he hummed, "A redbreast in a cage puts all Heaven in a rage."

Godric shot a quick glance at the book, before allowing his eyes to wander around again, carefully avoiding Slytherin's appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Salazar smirked at his fellow founders. "Would you two just admit you're in love already?" He asked waitting for Rowena's signature blush and Godric's stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:15 pm

"Did you drink before entering, again, Sally?" Godric replied. "You really should stop doing that you know."

He shot Rowena a quick glance, carefully examining her expression.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Rowena took another deliberate sip of Godric's drink. Blushing she turned to Salazar. "What makes you say that?" She asked quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:18 pm

"Oh no particular reason dear Ravenclaw." Salazar said smirking into his drink. "And no Gryffindor... I am actually completely sober."
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Godric reached for his wand, and summoned a cage around Rowena, in the middle of the pub, surrounding her, and her chair. He smirked, before noticing her slight blush. His cheeks turned pink for a brief second. Hopefully, Slytherin hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Rowena flicked her wand and watched as Godric turned slightly pink. Blushing deeper she let her dark curls fall in her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Salazar smirked as Godric blushed and almost laughed as Rowena hid her face. They were so in love it was actually funny.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Gryffindor chuckled softly, trying to hide his amusement as he watched the cage re-appear around Rowena. He wasn't that stupid.

Leaning back into his chair, he watched her cover her face with her dark curls, before he turned to Salazar. "I have been observing you as well, my dear friend. What's this I heard about you and a blonde muggle?"
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Rowena simply shrugged and grabbed the book in front of her pulling it up to hide her blushing cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:36 pm

Salazar laughed outright. "Me and a muggle?" he asked laughing. "I would never love a muggle! I'm in love with... Someone else..." He said trailing off and looking at the dark haired witch beside himself.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Godric grabbed his Butterbeer, took a chug and then put it on the table, just out of Rowena's reach. A warm smile lightened up his face, before he kicked his feet up on the table, reaching for leather-bound book about Charms.

Godric's face twitched at Salazar's words, but he showed no other expression, as he followed Slytherin's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Rowena glared at Godric and pretended not to hear Salazar's words. "Accio." She said pointing her wand at the mug and smirking as in flew to her hand.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:41 pm

"I... I got to go...." Godric mumbled, removing the cage as he got up. He shoved his wand back into his robes, before heading out the door.

"Have fun..." He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Salazar sighed as the woman he loved looked after Godric longingly. She would never love him back.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Rowena watched Godric go and collected her books. "I need to go too." she said pushing in her chair and leaving the pub with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Leaky Cauldron
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2