Time of the Founders
Time of the Founders
Time of the Founders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back when Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin founded Hogwarts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gringotts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga Hufflepuff

Helga Hufflepuff

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:23 am

Gringotts marble floors sparkled and the oak desks where shined to the highest perfection. The high goblins eyes followed the lower goblins making sure everything was in place to open the doors for a hopefully, busy day.
His long clawed fingers curled over the edge of the desk and his lips curled with it at the thought of brats running about his pristine bank. A new school had opened and nearby businesses where hoping for more customers. Four powerful witches and wizards where said to have founded the school. Hogwash in his opinion. No one was as powerful as goblins. But it wasn't his place to say. He flicked an imaginary piece of lint off his suit and began to wait for the normally small crowd of customers to arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://timeofthefounders.rpg-board.net/
Charlie Black

Charlie Black

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:30 am

Charlie strode into the bank confidently. She came here with her mother many times, so she new the place.
Walking right up to one of the counters Charlie put her key on the counter.

"I need to access the Black family vault." Charlie send forcefully. She knew it was no use trying to be polite to goblins. They were always rude, so Charlie never wasted energy trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Helga Hufflepuff

Helga Hufflepuff

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 pm

The goblin looked down at the girl. A Black.

"Yes of course Ms.Black and how much do you wish to withdraw today?" he spat at her.
Back to top Go down
https://timeofthefounders.rpg-board.net/
Charlie Black

Charlie Black

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Charlie glared that the creature, the sighed in boredom. Not only was is useless being polite to a goblin but here was no chance of getting respect from them either, even though she deserved it, all Blacks deserved respect.

"100 galleons should be fine I guess." Charlie told the goblin.

Galleons Recieved

"Here's your galleons Ms.Black." The goblin placed a velvet bag on the counter and pushed it towards the girl his lip curled. "Thank you for your buisness." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Matthias Draven

Matthias Draven

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:53 pm

The boy walked up to the bank where he'd been directed. He had never seen such a structure before. Going inside he had also never seen these kind of creatures before. Matthias wondered if he should treat them as he did his father's servants. He was in charge and wanted them to do something for him. So he was to treat them with dignity at least and politely. Going to the counter he stated, "Excuse me, but I would like to exchange some money."
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:26 pm

"Over here young man." A goblin states looking the boy over. "Vault number?" He asks Quill poised to write.
Back to top Go down
https://timeofthefounders.rpg-board.net
Matthias Draven

Matthias Draven

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Gaze going to the goblin in question, Matthias nodded and went to where the creature waited. His brow furrowed when it requested a vault number. Tapping his chin in thought he replied, "I believe it might be vault 218."

Pulling out the sack of gold his father had given him, the boy set it on the counter. "If not, I have these to exchange for wizard coins if that is possible?"
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:47 pm

"Do you have a key?" The goblin asked looking at the boy.

Turning his attention to the sack he pulled it open and began counting the muggle money.
Back to top Go down
Matthias Draven

Matthias Draven

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Mattias searched his pockets and pulled out a key and set it on the counter. It was rather oddly shaped in the boy's opinion but he had taken it when he was given it by his mother. Looking at the creature he asked, "Is this a Gringotts key?"
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:43 pm

The goblin looked down his pointed nose at the boy. Taking the key he studied it. "Yes." He stated. "How much?"
Back to top Go down
Matthias Draven

Matthias Draven

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Thinking the possible total of everything he would need for his school supplies, Matthias decided that one hundred Galleons should suffice. That way he would have some money for later if he over calculated. "One hundred Galleons, please. That should cover all of my school supplies."
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:22 pm

The goblin retrieved the bag of gold. Plopping it on the desk the goblin eyed the boy.

[code]
Galleons Received.
Back to top Go down
Matthias Draven

Matthias Draven

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:31 am

Taking the gold and slipping it onto his belt he nodded at the creature. "Thank you for doing business with me."

Transaction complete, Matthias turned and walked out of the bank wondering which shop exactly he should visit first.
Back to top Go down
Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:56 am

While Silver was a pure-blood, she had never been to Gringotts by herself to get anything from the family vault. She didn't even know the place was run by goblins until the day her parents gave her the vault key and pushed her inside. Going up to the desk, Silver took the key from her pocket.

"Hullo, I am here to get 100 galleons from the Fox vault, thank you." she said politely with a curtsy. "There's the key." she handed them the key and looked around the huge bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gringotts   Gringotts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gringotts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Time of the Founders :: Diagon Alley :: Gringotts-
Jump to: