Time of the Founders
Time of the Founders
Time of the Founders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back when Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin founded Hogwarts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Founders Four

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga Hufflepuff

Helga Hufflepuff

The Founders Four Empty
PostSubject: The Founders Four   The Founders Four I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:16 am

The Four Founders would like to introduce themselves, I myself am Helga Hufflepuff!
While at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy we hope to fill your brain to the very top with everything we can possibly teach you!
A couple of rules before you start. You may use your own picture if you wish but only, if you feel safe using it. If you do not use a celebritys or a picture of a wand. Make friends with people who you feel will not ask you for information. If you feel like anyone is pressuring you or asking you for info that you don't want to give contact one of the Four Founders immediatly and that person will be banned from the site.
It's a great and wonderful thing to discover new place's and since Hogwarts was just founded we can always use some new adventures, but remeber to keep up in your studys. ( A/N: We all know how busy you are with real homework we promise to keep it light to practically none we have homework to yah know!) When you get your aaccaptance letter you will take a quiz to find out what house you are sorted into as we're still fixing the hat up. The forest is lovely this time of year and your welcome to explore it!
Once again welcome to a great year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy
Helga Hufflepuff
Back to top Go down
https://timeofthefounders.rpg-board.net/
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

The Founders Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Founders Four   The Founders Four I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 am

Rowena Ravenclaw at your service!

Welcome to Hogwarts!

Isn't it exciting!? A brand new school just opened and you've been selected to come! Congratulations!

As my dear Helga said before do try and watch what you say here! (A/N: Anything you say or post on ANY site never leaves the net even if you delete it!)

Enjoy yourselves! every part of the castle and grounds are open for you to enjoy!

~Rowena
Back to top Go down
https://timeofthefounders.rpg-board.net
Godric Gryffindor

The Founders Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Founders Four   The Founders Four I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:54 pm

I, Godric Gryffindor, am one of the four founders. I see it as my task to train and guide young wizards and witches. I will take care of the brave and nobel. Under my guidance, you will find that it isn't easy to be a wizard or witch, but that if you work hard, you will succeed.

May I notify all of you to keep your private information secure. (Don't use pictures of yourself NOR your real name. Also try to make a special e-mail account just for this forum. One, so that your real e-mail doesn't get spammed by notifications and Two, so people can't trace you.)

I hope you will all enjoy your seven years at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Founders Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Founders Four   The Founders Four I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Founders Four
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Time of the Founders :: The Founders-
Jump to: